RoTab 3.0 Tablet Press
RoTab 3.0 – single layer R&D tablet press
The RoTab T 3.0 research and development (R&D) tablet press is specifically designed for R&D tabletting and tablet runs for clinical trials. This new model from kg-pharma is compact in size, easy to manoeuvre, offers versatile tablet size and shape possibilities plus a high level of instrumentation and intuitive software.
Other benefits include:
- An even smaller compact footprint 1200 x 600 x 1790mm (LxWxH)
- Max capacity in tablets /h 48,000 (depending on product)
- Increased product feeding tube to allow even poor flowing products to be handled.
- An open compression compartment with tool free exchange of parts allowing much easier access for cleaning and maintenance.
- All new sleek looking casing combining stainless steel with coloured plastic, making this easily cleaned and maintained.
- A moveable display arm for the HMI.
- Easy and quick cleanability allowing fast change-over.
- cGMP-conform design enables easy validation
New software update includes:
- Easier to understand data evaluation screens
- Heckle plots to understand th elasticity of your tablet, to avoid over compression to quickly develop the optimum compression forces
- Batch and summary reports of the development work